DELIVERING HOPE TO POPLAR BLUFF
Deliver Hope is partnering with Poplar Bluff local businesses to bring aid to those in need during this time. If you are in need of assistance, whether for hot food, emergency food packs, or general wellbeing checks, please call 573-872-4161.
These services are available to anyone who is 60 years old or older in the Poplar Bluff area.
Our 3 part initiative is made possible by our partnership with Northside Nutrition and Building Bonds:
- Fresh Hot Meal Distribution as needs are presented.
- Senior Emergency Meal Pack Distribution
- Wellness Checks – personal phone contact with senior citizens to check health and safety status
How can I receive Help?
If you or someone you know need food assistance or would be interested in virtual wellness checks, please call us at 573-872-4161. We offer assistance to anyone over 60 needing these important items.
What kind of volunteers are needed?
Ways to help:
- Financial Donations – https://paypal.me/deliverhopepb
- Non-perishable Food donations – at one of our drop-off locations listed below.
- Time donations – Volunteer to provide virtual wellness checks, pack emergency food kits, or deliver meals to those in need. Please fill out the volunteer signup form and indicate the ways you are willing to help.
Larry Hillis Service Center – Drive & Drop 24 hours a day
First Baptist Church: Tues – Thurs., 9am-3pm under the large awning.
Westside Church – Wednesdays from 11am – 2pm
Bluff Church: Mon – Fri, 9am 5pm. Located in the Holiday Inn (Enter through front door and go left down the hall toward the pool.) If no one is there, goods can be left at the door.
Bluff First: Wednesday from 5pm-6pm; Friday from 1pm-2pm.
Fellowship General Baptist: Mon – Fri 9-4